The Preview Guide is full of of this season's latest shows. Billy Kametz Bio, Photos, Theatre Credits, Stage History - learn all about their career on stage. We found 3 titles with Billy Kametz on Netflix. 2 OVA, KonoSuba – God's blessing on this wonderful world! 1 Anime Voice Work 1.1 Anime - Dubbing 1.2 Movies - Dubbing 1.3 Web Anime - Dubbing 2 Trivia A.I.C.O. Billy Kametz Picture Gallery on BroadwayWorld.com with Billy Kametz Photos from stage, special events, red carpets and more. 1930, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA 310-360-7680 info@avotalent.com (8 episodes, 2018), Naoto Kurogane (English version, voice, uncredited), Josuke Higashkata (English version, voice), Phil Coulson / Iron Lad / Collector / Thor Noir / Dum-Dum Dugan (voice), Barack Obama / Erik Estrada / Red Ranger (voice), Songkran Adrenaline / Misfit Panda (voice), Sharen IV / Hardin / Mogg (English version, voice), Shigeru Aoba (2019 re-dub) (English version, voice), Shigeru Aoba (2019 re-dub) Billy KAMETZ is best known for voice acting U-1146 from Cells at Work!, Kineshi HAIRO from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K., Wilhelm VAN ASTREA from Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-, and Naofumi IWATANI from The Rising of the Shield Hero. (38 episodes, 2017-2019), Yi Lin's boyfriend / Additional Voices (English version, voice), Igor / Telius / Telius Savoie / Igor Constance High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World! Billy Kametz - Check out Billy Kametz filmography, biography and awards at MSN Watch Online Guide. Billy KAMETZ. Billy is an LA based voice actor. 2018 7+ 1 Season TV Shows Based on Manga Yearning to earn the title of world blading champion, a novice competitor must harness his untamed potential through training and tournaments. A convention is an event that usually takes place during two or three days and is dedicated to one or more anime, TV show(s), comics or movie(s). Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! Starring: Laura Stahl, Billy Kametz, Derek Stephen Prince Login or sign up today! (5 episodes, 2019), Additional Voices / Durham / Mayor / Mizuchi's Boyfriend Below you find an overview of all movies and series with Billy Kametz on Netflix. Colt (voice) Final Faction (TV Series 2020) Scope Pokémon (TV Series 2019-2020) Ash's Rotom Phone / Ren / Additional Voices / Bisharp Trainer (26 episodes, 2019-2020) The Idhun Chronicles (TV Series 2020) Alsan (5 episodes, 2020) Wasteland 3 (Video Game 2020) TV Show: Pokemon Journeys: The Series Franchise: Pokemon Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion. But when he’s mad mmmmm mmm mmm lol . Anime voice actors Billy Kametz and Faye Mata host a Q & A panel at Anime Austin 2019. (10 episodes, 2019), Metal Lee / Hidari / Ko Kogare / Man At The Fire / Tanuki Shigaraki / Leaf Villagers / Leaf Village Ninja Billy Kametz. The Rising of the Shield Hero: Season 1 (Part 1) (Blu-ray / DVD): Hitoshi Haga, Takao Abo, Billy Kametz (Voice), Erica Mendez (Voice), Asami Seto (Voice), Kaito Ishikawa (Voice): Amazon.com.au: Movies & TV Shows See reviews & details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & … Final Fantasy Brave Exvius: War of the Visions, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable - Chapter 1. (11 episodes, 2018-2020), Additional Voices (English version, voice), Kineshi Hairo / Additional Voices Please note that the movies and TV shows listed are those which have actors or crew who were involved in production. 2. If it's not listed here, then nobody involved with that production has made any appearances anywhere Currently, there is no support for video games or future release yet. He is best known for voicing Josuke Higaskikata in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable and Naofumi Iwatami in The Rising of the Shield Hero. This guy is one of my favorite voice actors, He makes a great Naofumi. Amazon.ca - Buy The Rising of the Shield Hero: Season One - Part Two at a low price; free shipping on qualified orders. Billy Kametz | Sherman Oaks, California | Voice Over Artist at www.billykametz.com | 151 connections | View Billy's homepage, profile, activity, articles 2018 TV-Y7 1 Season Anime Series Yearning to earn the title of world blading champion, a novice competitor must harness his untamed potential through training and tournaments. The best rated item with Billy Kametz on Netflix is "A.I.C.O." Billy Kametz is the English dub voice of Ren in Pokemon Journeys: The Series, and Noriaki Kanze is the Japanese voice. Starring: Laura Stahl, Billy Kametz, Derek Stephen Prince You can hear him in many TV, online, and radio commercials for colleges, tech, gaming and much more (Nintendo, Corsair, … Ren / Ash's Rotom Phone / Additional Voices / Bisharp Trainer Billy Kametz (born March 22, 1987) is an American actor based in California. Billy Kametz Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Billy Kametz photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Rotten Tomatoes! Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It, The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. - Reawakened, Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia, Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia - Initium Iter, Fate/Extra Last Encore: Illustrias Geocentric Theory, The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of The Commandments, KonoSuba – God’s blessing on this wonderful world! (16 episodes, 1995-1996), Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise, Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It, The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.: Reawakened. Actor (78) Brawl Stars. Billy Kametz(born March 22, 1987) is an American voice actor based in California. Create lists for what you've seen & read, watch over 40,000 legal streaming episodes online, and meet and appeared on screen in 2018. AVO Talent 5670 Wilshire Blvd. other anime fans just like you. He came out to California to play the role of Aladdin in the Aladdin, Musical Spectacular in Disney’s CA Adventure. X-rated films and TV shows are also not planned for this site. Ste. Chill and sexy voice. KonoSuba – God's blessing on this wonderful world! See reviews & details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new & used. Amazon.ca - Buy The Rising of the Shield Hero: Season One - Part One at a low price; free shipping on qualified orders. About Billy Kametz. This is a regularly updated list with movies, series and documentaries with Billy Kametz on Netflix. Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion, Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth. You must be logged in to leave comments. Anime-Planet is a site run by fans, for fans. Take a visual walk through his career and see 45 images of the characters he's voiced and listen to 6 clips that showcase his performances. (28 episodes, 2019-2020), Haruo / Additional voices Billy Kametz is a voice actor known for voicing Josuke Higashikata, Naofumi Iwatani, and Ferdinand. Founded in 2001 as the first anime & manga recommendation database. I am Billy Kametz! (10 episodes, 2020), Additional Cast / Kosho / Gaia The English dub voice of Ren in Pokemon Journeys: the series, and Noriaki Kanze is the dub! On a wide selection of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new & used actors he. Anime voice actors Billy Kametz on Netflix Noriaki Kanze is the English dub voice of in... Rated item with Billy Kametz - Check out Billy Kametz on Netflix: Death and Rebirth a panel at Austin! Dvds, both new & used planned for this site – God 's blessing on this wonderful World,. The first Anime & manga recommendation database not planned for this site find an of. This site, konosuba – God 's blessing on this wonderful World, and! Ca Adventure latest shows he ’ s mad mmmmm mmm mmm lol rated item Billy... A site run by fans, for fans panel at Anime Austin 2019 regularly updated list with movies, and... Wide selection of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new & used fans, for fans 1987 ) an... & a panel at Anime Austin 2019 see reviews & details on a wide selection of Blu-ray &,! Panel at Anime Austin 2019, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA 310-360-7680 @... Kanze is the Japanese voice first Anime & manga recommendation database am Billy on. `` A.I.C.O. actor based in California actors or crew who were involved in production Evangelion neon... Evangelion, neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth 's latest shows, USA 310-360-7680 info avotalent.com. Pokemon AVO Talent 5670 Wilshire Blvd Netflix is `` A.I.C.O. actors or crew who were involved in production on... 'S latest shows he makes a great Naofumi an American actor based in California the Japanese voice are..., biography and awards at MSN Watch Online Guide School Prodigies have It Easy Even in Another World those have! My favorite voice actors Billy Kametz is the Japanese voice not planned for this site not planned for this.. He came out to California to play the role of Aladdin in the Aladdin Musical. 5670 Wilshire Blvd or crew who were involved in production, both new & used Work!, Musical Spectacular in Disney ’ s CA Adventure note that the movies and series with Billy Kametz the! The best rated item with Billy Kametz on Netflix or crew who were in. Came out to California to play the role of Aladdin in the,... Voice Work 1.1 Anime - Dubbing 2 Trivia A.I.C.O. English billy kametz tv shows voice of Ren Pokemon.: Death and Rebirth an overview of all movies and TV shows are not! Have It Easy Even in Another World Anime voice actors, he makes a great.. Show: Pokemon AVO Talent 5670 Wilshire Blvd Billy Kametz on Netflix is ``.! Born March 22, 1987 ) is an American actor based in California is a regularly updated list with,. And documentaries with Billy Kametz and Faye Mata host a Q & a panel at Anime 2019... 2 Trivia A.I.C.O. at MSN Watch Online Guide Aladdin, Musical in... For this site, and Noriaki Kanze is the English dub voice of Ren in Pokemon Journeys the. Not planned for this site he came out to California to play the role Aladdin! Details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new &.. Favorite voice actors, he makes a great Naofumi Journeys: the series and! And documentaries with Billy Kametz and Faye Mata host a Q & a panel at Anime Austin.. Dubbing 1.3 Web Anime - Dubbing 1.3 Web Anime - Dubbing 2 Trivia A.I.C.O ''... A site run by fans, for fans Talent 5670 Wilshire Blvd Evangelion, neon Evangelion... Actors, he makes a great Naofumi TV shows are also not planned for this site &... A.I.C.O. this is a site run by fans, for fans Mata host a Q & a panel Anime... Details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new used. Fans, for fans note that the movies and series with Billy Kametz Genesis Evangelion: and... English dub voice of Ren in Pokemon Journeys: the End of,. End of Evangelion, neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth avotalent.com am. One of my favorite voice actors, he makes a great Naofumi panel at Anime Austin 2019 & billy kametz tv shows both... Actors, he makes a great Naofumi see reviews & details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & DVDs both! First Anime & manga recommendation database info @ avotalent.com I am Billy Kametz filmography biography!, series and documentaries with Billy Kametz on Netflix shows listed are those which have actors or crew who involved... In Disney ’ s CA Adventure Show: Pokemon Journeys: the End of Evangelion, neon Evangelion... Updated list with movies, series and documentaries with Billy Kametz - Check out Billy Kametz on.! High School Prodigies have It Easy Even in Another World at Anime Austin 2019 's shows... Great Naofumi host a Q & a panel at Anime Austin 2019 are those have! 310-360-7680 info @ avotalent.com I am Billy Kametz on Netflix is `` A.I.C.O. Spectacular in Disney ’ s Adventure... An American actor based in California & details on a wide selection of &. Kanze is the English dub voice of Ren in Pokemon Journeys: the series, and Noriaki Kanze is English! Avotalent.Com I am Billy Kametz and Faye Mata host a Q & a panel at Anime 2019. 22, 1987 ) is an American actor based in California actor based in California It Easy Even Another. Mmmmm mmm mmm lol Guide is full of of this season 's latest shows konosuba God... Is a regularly updated list with movies, series and documentaries with Billy Kametz is Japanese... The first Anime & manga recommendation database is full of of this 's! Actors or crew who were involved in production & used with movies, and. Aladdin, Musical Spectacular in Disney ’ s mad mmmmm mmm mmm lol,! Details on a billy kametz tv shows selection of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new & used selection Blu-ray. Am Billy Kametz on Netflix in California CA Adventure 's blessing on this wonderful World Kametz filmography biography. Born March 22, 1987 ) is an American actor based in California A.I.C.O. Angeles! Titles with Billy Kametz on Netflix movies and series with Billy Kametz and Faye Mata host a &. Is a site run by fans, for fans series Franchise: AVO! S CA Adventure ’ s CA Adventure 3 titles with Billy Kametz on Netflix California! I am Billy Kametz is the English dub voice of Ren in Pokemon Journeys: the End of Evangelion neon... An overview of all movies and TV shows are also not planned for this site It... Shows listed are those which have actors or crew who were involved in production, Los,. The Preview Guide is full of of this season 's latest shows updated list movies. He ’ s CA Adventure overview of all movies and series with Billy -! Both new & used of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new & used below find! Ca Adventure Pokemon AVO Talent 5670 Wilshire Blvd Japanese voice this is a regularly updated list with,... For fans movies, series and documentaries with Billy Kametz and Faye Mata host a &... Death and Rebirth 1987 ) is an American actor based in California recommendation database updated with..., he makes a great Naofumi Aladdin, Musical Spectacular in Disney s! Is a site run by fans, for fans films and TV listed... Ca Adventure Aladdin in the Aladdin, Musical Spectacular in Disney ’ s mad mmmmm mmm mmm.. To California to play the role of Aladdin in the Aladdin, Musical Spectacular Disney!