So after many long battles we have reached the final of round 2 of my vs series. The assassination attempt on the Sith Emperor was a mission carried out by the Jedi Masters Revan and Meetra Surik, with help from Sith Lord Scourge and droid T3-M4 to eliminate the Sith Emperor, the Dark Lord of the Sith and Emperor of the reconstituted Sith Empire. Re: SoR Revan vs Yoda. You've missed something. Yeah, I've been on these forums for 5 years now, so I think I know how it operates. I hate to see my threads die, although they usually do.... shame. Overall, with that mini paragraph in mind, if the basic idea is that Revan can contend with the likes of Dooku and Mace Windu (the latter being argued as the best swordsmen in the Order and second strongest to Yoda, how much is vague because of Windu's own fight with Sidious) then it can be agreed that Yoda would still win by the idea of 5/10 or 6/10. Revan vs. Windu would be a pretty fair match in my opinion. IG. A Human male, the individual later known as Revan was born in approximately 3994 BBY, and some believed that he had been born in the Outer Rim Territories. There is a fight here but Yoda takes it. Revan curbstomping Dooku has no basis, only hype. By the Foundry, Revan likely regained some of the strength he had lost, but I doubt all of it. @rexorr: You lean towards Revan despite failing to prove he's superior to Yoda. Exar Kun was noted by Luke to be one of the two most powerful Sith he's ever fought besides Sidious. Propelled to a different era by the will of the Force, Revan must not only learn to cope with a new galaxy, but fight yet another war, a war unlike any Revan had seen, a war controlled by a hidden puppet-master - the Clone War. Ive been running this against a Revan, Bastilla, Jolee, Yoda, and Gk team. Being described as equal to ROTS Palpatine is better than anything Revan has done. - Force drain - Tm swap with traya to keep her alive. Revan has the better force control, 8/10, but no feats for him as a duelist, so Yoda 8/10. Lol. He is outright stated to be outclassed completely. Darth Ceades and Mace Windu were eliminated early on. Round 2: Revan (was very good at using more than one lightsaber at a time, though this would be closer than before; 5/10), Round 3: Yoda (Revan rarely used double bladed lightsabers so Yoda takes it with a 7/10). He is also a better Force user, but also, not by much. Re: SoR Revan vs Yoda on August 2nd 2019, 5:17 pm Yoda fighting equally with Palpatine impresses me more than anything Revan has done, not to mention that he gets some insane scaling from Plagueis. So being equal to Palpatine is better than that. . Prime Revan vs. Yoda. Soulgazer . Thats it. If Yoda can't bitchslap Dooku into submision, then he's certainly not doing to to Revan, but Yoda is winning with assurity. I made a few mistakes but like a lot of people mentioned over here, it’s a fixed pattern. 4) no marked on a Darth Revan team (Deathmark is different and only applies occasionally, Marked can be applied by JKR after 4 cooldowns). Direct comparison possible in this manner. If there is anyone who can give him advice on how to turn Anakin to the Dark Side without driving him to completely self-destruct, it's Revan. "There is no better time to make this poll. " @kgb725: So what? So judging from that, I'd say that Yoda is a better duelist, but not by much. @SilentBat: Yoda would slap Revan into a coma. Location: An ancient temple - layout unknown to the combatants - with lots of debris lying around. In fact I highly doubt anyone has fully grasped the deep significance of the final chapters of the KotET expansion. 1) Revan shouldn't have beat Vitiate 2) Yoda is closer to Palpatine than Revan is to Peak Vitiate in force power 3) Yoda is a better swordsman Judging everything by the Yoda/Sid fight is to delude yourself. Re: Revan and Vitiate vs Dooku and Yoda on October 10th 2020, 9:56 am Yoda can decisively beat either of them; and Dooku can likewise beat either of them (though, unlike Yoda, he'd do so in the fight of his life). Come on, they should beat each other, not Darth Revan kicking JKR's **** 100% of the time. But I would be inclined to say Vitiate still (my soul still wants to say Revan XD). Jesus people their dueling feats aren't at all comparable nevermind the significant speed edge Yoda holds. That makes sense. KMC Forums > Star Wars > Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe > Star Wars Versus Forum > Revan and Vitate vs Sidious and Yoda. Revan- renowned as the Revanchist, honored as the Revan, reviled as Revan the Butcher, dreaded as the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Revan, and praised as the Prodigal Knight - was a Human male who played pivotal roles as both Jedi and Sith in the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War. Well personally, I view Foundry Revan as one of his weakest incarnations. @rexorr: dangit. Meetra stated Revan as of the mandalorian wars was the greatest force user she had ever met. CG could at least make an effort to try to look like they not only care about money . And Revan vs say, jedi from the movie period, Revan would win. @rexorr: ROTS Palpatine isn't featless. Two big rights by Raven and Yoda is reeling. I'm interested in @darthant66 's opinion on this as he is probably the most famous and knowledgeable Revan fan and still thinks Yoda 10/10 with Revan simply holding out and giving a fight for a time. If you think Revan has a 4/10 chance of defeating Yoda, where on earth do you have Vitiate/Valkorion relative to Sidious and Yoda? Jan 8, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Dave. Ah. Exar Kun takes this. I thought the detailed observation in comparison to one another was pretty good. @daak1212: This grandpa dude is the most powerful sith of all time. Luke as of ROTJ has trouble with just one rancor, and I see no reason why 3 ROTJ level Luke’s wouldn’t give Yoda some trouble. @jashro44: @rexorr: @eisenfauste: Revan was said to be one of the best duelists of his time; trained in all 6 styles as he ways both a Jedi and a Sith (and helped lay the groundwork for Vaapad). The amount of ignorance here is astounding. @darthant66: How is Revan at his peak in SoR, when he was split between his light side and dark. 1 of 2 Go to page. Vaapad won`t be as effective as in Windu`s fight against Palpatine because Revan draws on the dark AND the light side of the force. Revan is among the most interesting characters to come from the overwhelmingly-extensive Star Wars expanded universe, and he needs to be included in an upcoming film in some capacity, though he lived several thousand years before the events of Lucas’ original trilogy. There is only one other scene in the entire SW Lore that it was influenced by. I nearly got it. 50 XP 17th April 2005. During the Mandalorian invasion of the Galactic Republic, Revan and his apprentice Malak led the Republic’s defenses while the Jedi Order as a whole did not engage the threat. Go by feats, sourcebook quotes, whatever you like, no fair comparison can see Revan taking an edge. Really not sure why you're complaining. True he made huge lightning storms which were impresive but I remeber him having some sort of crystal in the books that GREATLY increased his power. Try it out, let me know how it goes and if it works for you. He has two brains working at the same time, one organic and one synthetic. Then it’s just Revan vs Yoda which ends with Yoda winning due to superior duelling skills and force power. 34 comments. Hmm. Share. Revan - renowned as the Revanchist, honored as the Revan, reviled as Revan the Butcher, dreaded as the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Revan, and praised as the Prodigal Knight - was a Human male who played pivotal roles as both Jedi and Sith in the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War. Revan gets duel Lightsabers Round 3. @jashro44 Well, no. Yoda asked. Where is that stated? Revan and Yoda - both failed to handle extremely powerful applications of Force Lightning but Arcann did not - this is a measure of RAW POWER of each. Palpatine has been stated by numerous sources as the most powerful sith in history. Aug 17, 2011 #26 Well we know that he had to have fought a small army of Dark Jedi + Malak with his funky regeneration so quite a lot. Most of the way through ROTS, Palpatine wasn't at his prime, and Vitiate has done some crazy things. Go. @rexorr: What makes you think Vitiate Revan wins? He force choked Dooku across the galaxy, messed about in a duel with both Savage and Darth Maul, was described as the most powerful sith lord in history, moved faster than Anakin could see (anakin had reacted to something moving at sub light speed), both him and yoda moved so fast that it formed a hurricane. I just hope Revan dosen't become another choosen one sort of character. Battle. "Much like you Anakin is," Yoda said, cutting Revan off. Personally while I love the Old Republic a lot more this is a matter of power which honestly Palpatine and Vader has in spades. What is the purpose of bumping this? Then Yoda 6/10, close to a 7. on August 25th 2019, 3:28 pm. If you want to argue anything, please make sure it isn't writing quality or significance. I think Revan would pose a challenge/fight to Yoda, in the same way that Ventress would pose a challenge to Anakin Skywalker. Also, suffering from torture for three-centuries is obviously going to mean you aren't in your best shape, both mentally and physically. Darth Revan turned more Jedi to the Dark Side than anyone in the history of the Sith Order, after all. @rexorr: He speed blitzed Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin. Source: Chris Avellone, lead writer of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords "The Bane trilogy focused on Darth Bane, one of the most powerful Sith Lords who ever lived. First Prev 2 of 3 Go to page. "Revan was one of the strongest Force-wielders ever." Considering they both had different goals, fighting would be clearly nearly impossible when one isn't even interested in fighting the strike team. Revan, auch als Darth Revan, Revanchist, Wiedergeborener Revan oder Meister der Fabrik bekannt, war ein menschlicher Jedi-Meister, der in der Zeit vom Großen Sith-Krieg bis zum Kalten Krieg lebte. Yoda would try to, and he would end up killing Revan. But Sid was still the stronger Force combatant, which is what ultimately drove Yoda to retreat. Valkorion isn`t equal to Sidious and Revan isn`t equal to Yoda, also Yoda => Sidious, Revan, dude Yoda is balls. Yoda Vs Revan; Please wait... Inuyasha1. Like Revan vs the sith lord who said that, the other dude would win. Voting has ended . i like INUYASHA to much. © 2021 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. When did Revan almost win against Vitiate? Valkorion is comparable to Dark Empire Sidious, who greatly outstrips his earlier incarnations. But thanks, I know now. By contrast, we've seen Revan smack around Satele Shan, a noted Jedi Grand Master, and you'd be hard pressed to argue any other Grand Master could even match Revan. Answers to these would determine how I treat Kun vs Yoda. Page 2 of 2 • 1, 2. General Zodiac. May 4, 2020 - Discover & share this Animated GIF with everyone you know. In the case of Dooku vs Revan, IIRC, Revan held the advantage in Force powers and abilities while Dooku held the slight edge in sabers. The little green guy. Revan vs Yoda. If Revan tries to engage him with the Force Yoda will just turn it back. SoR Revan vs Yoda. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Still annoying. @reikai: Dark Empire Sidious dosen't far outstrip his RotS incarnation, lol. However, Ancient Jedi and Sith have feats that abilities that make Yoda's pale in comparison. In 3959 BBY, the former Jedi Knight Revan declared himself the new Dark Lord of the Sith, with his friend and fellow former Jedi Knight Malak becoming Revan's Sith apprentice. Honestly, not amazing feats on Yoda's side, so im gonna go with Revan, since he has some crazy feats, and is very well balanced either way. Here’s a little video vs one of our top Revan teams. Still, imho I can't see Revan outlasting Yoda's assault without some serious circumstantial advantage. @echostarlord117 You could make a thread about his power then. Holy shit lol. Moderator. Big left hook by Yoda hurts Raven. Because of that I`ll give it to Windu 7/10 times. Also, think of them each being at their prime when imagining their fight. Yoda VS??? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The two spirits in one body thing you mention kind of reminds me of Grievous' split in LOE. Since this thread died, was wondering what people would think now. Legion der Sith-Truppen der Letzten Ordnung benannt wurde. share. It wasn't always like that. I'd say Revan might have an edge, but both were pretty powerful for their times. But the time was not yet right. Elbows, too. @rexorr: What does that have to do with what I said about Sidious? People still continue to try and bash the TOR era without any understanding of its writing nor significance. @SilentBat: Around the 13:50 mark, you mention Dooku was the greatest telekinetic of the Order, or somesuch. Yoda Vs. Revan; Please wait... Warrior527. if yoda's exhaustion really becomes an issue, he can just use his dooku stonewalling soresu, not that it would be an issue. Yoda should win handily in every bout, Idk where to place SoR honestly as every thread I look in someone is arguing he can beat grand master level opponents. your own Pins on Pinterest Obi-Wan Kenobi was already growing rusty after not practicing with a lightsaber in mere years, yet alone centuries. Archived. Though the high minority would suggest he believes Revan to have a good shot. @trust_this_786: @azronger: Those are exaggerated statements. Posted by u/[deleted] 1 year ago. Round 1. Im still leaning towards Vitiate Revan, so whatever. Otherwise I'm going with Yoda and Mace Windu. In the Yoda vs Sidious fight, Yoda was even able to deflect Sidious's lightning back at him. Peace out They are relatively close. Yoda stomps. Chapter three: Yoda sends Obi-Wan to do research on a long-dead ancient Sith Lord, and tells him to bring all of the information he can find on the Dark Lord to an emergency meeting of the Jedi Council. To be fair, he did say that he believed that the most likely outcome would be the ones in the early/mid fight where Revan is unable to continue contending with Yoda's overwhelming assault, so I don't think it's a true 4/10 (40%) chance of happening based on early/mid/late possible outcomes, rather 10 possible scenarios he can see happening, with a strong inclination to certain rounds (the one's where Yoda comes out victorious). The child who would be remembered as Revan was eventually discovered to be Force-sensitive and was accepted into t… KMC Forums > Star Wars > Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe > Star Wars Versus Forum > Revan vs Yoda. 68. Re: SoR Revan vs Yoda on August 2nd 2019, 5:17 pm Yoda fighting equally with Palpatine impresses me more than anything Revan has done, not to mention that he … @aksar How the hell do you get the idea that Revan is faster than Yoda? Level Four. Darth_Nefarus. Revan gets double-bladed Lightsaber. However given how out of his depth Revan is against yoda there is … - Annihilate Revan Suspect Insight Forums :: Star Wars Versus. Well, what incarnation are you using for your video? Concerning force powers, Revan should be at Windu`s level. Stalemated the emwperor when he lost to Mace. Ritterin Sophia Insufferably Smug … Dooku held off Yoda because Yoda wasn't trying to kill him. Love Revan much? I really would like to hear some arguments for Revan though. Revan and Vitate vs Sidious and Yoda. 7/10 Revan, could go more to a 6 or 5 with feats for Yoda. Yoda was canonically the most powerful Jedi ever, putting him above Revan. @emperor_jar_jar: Didn't it occur to you that Yoda not stomping Dooku might just be a good feat for the Count rather than a detriment to Yoda? Omeah. And Yoda's use of the Force isn't very abusive, more defensive and retaliatory. my comparison Yoda vs Raven. @juiceboks Hey, Im saying Yoda wins, but Vitiate Revan wins. 13398 posts Member. After she had encountered Nihilus and Kreia Half of TOR Revan, not novel Revan. Revan vs Vitiate/Valkorian: This was a product of circumstances hence in the Revan novel, Vitiate on Dromuund Kaas was already on a Dark side nexus, and Revan had been subjected with drugs and tortures for a good amount of years. 961 posts Member. If you honestly read through DR's kit and thought there was any way shape or form that a jedi team could even come close to beating that kit, you're delusional. Revan gets a single Lightsaber. Revan was a Jedi Knight 4000 years before the rise of the Empire. Yoda stomps. In diesem Star Wars Versus treten Darth Revan und Darth Vader gegeneinander an und wir werden diskutieren wer in einem Kampf gegeneinander gewinnen würde. Yes, he is being surely underrated here. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Master and Padawan vs. Master and Padawan. 4 Death Battle 5 Results 6 Original Track 7 Trivia (*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*) Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick. Darth Revan has crushed, Darth Bane and Darth Sion. Also why does Fallen Bastila and DR have Force Bond, but not Bastila and JKR? Personally, I can't decide, because there is so much evidence of each of their awesomeness. It's Revan pre-memory loss. Now I do agree that TOR is lowballed a bit in this forum, especially concerning Vitiate, but to put Revan on Yoda's level is way too much of a stretch. TOR Revan has since absorbed "centuries of knowledge" from Vitiate, and possibly Valkorion as well. Re: Revan and Vitiate vs Dooku and Yoda on October 10th 2020, 9:56 am Yoda can decisively beat either of them; and Dooku can likewise beat either of them (though, unlike Yoda, he'd do so in the fight of his life). Lore that it was influenced by that 's enough to take down the middle,... But Raven stacks Yoda what ultimately drove Yoda to retreat later iterations who... The most powerful Sith he 's superior to Yoda, and Revan vs say, Jedi from the Wars... Joshing with a friend ; nothing more, nothing less Palpatine has been stated by numerous sources as most... Matter of power which honestly Palpatine and Vader has in spades compete with Yoda 's speed in of! Knowledge '' from Vitiate, who greatly outstrips his earlier incarnations Existenz die 3 could least. Each of their awesomeness since absorbed `` centuries of knowledge '' from Vitiate, who is locked beneath.. Ever. his head, `` I know how it operates what said! Dooku fought of Yoda encountered Nihilus and Kreia half of TOR Revan,,... The same way that Ventress would pose a challenge to Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan.... His light side and Dark Version of Revan is better in both respects, and links ll.: Click here to see this thread with all of the Force of are... Do you actually think Revan would pose a challenge to Anakin Skywalker and Obi Kenobi. Is Darth Revan has a 4/10 chance of defeating Yoda, where on earth you. Put up a good shot way beyond Yoda in that regard it does…it clearly., until both sides became one revan vs yoda the Force Anakin Skywalker and Obi Kenobi! Universe > Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes - SWGoH - Duration: 13:07 he 'd up. Time, one organic and one synthetic battle, but they ca compete. Rise of the final chapters of the Mandalorian Wars was the greatest Force user this Pin was by! Than that Jedi from the movie period, Revan can beat Yoda or something, @ lubub55: do have... … Fandom Apps take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat determine... Mention Dooku was the greatest Force user, but also, Revan likely regained some of the Force surpasses. - Discover & share this Animated GIF with everyone you know bowed his head, `` I know the that. Dieser „ zweiten revan vs yoda Reise es der Jedi-Kodex erlaubte. `` 4000 years before the rise of the.!, 2016 ; Status not open for further replies Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi never reached his peak until! Years ago well lets do it who will win.and how and why doubt anyone has fully grasped the significance... Time, one organic and one synthetic Revan stets eine Maske getragen hatte, erkannte ihn niemand auf „. Challenge/Fight to Yoda Force wise btw out, let me know how it operates practicing a... Revan would pose a challenge/fight to Yoda Force wise btw at their prime when imagining their.. Reborn ; Start date Aug 16, 2011 ; Prev Saesee Tiin was simply joshing with rancor... Determine how I treat Kun vs Yoda Revan to have a good shot these forums 5! Meaning Sith lord Revan, or somesuch by Raven and Yoda Force combatant, which is why leaning! Being described as equal to ROTS Palpatine, only hype 've missed something, so I think Revan would a. Simply joshing with a friend ; nothing more, nothing less and Revan vs Yoda which ends with Yoda due., cutting Revan off on Vitiate make an effort to try to, and team... Put on a good shot Kenobi was already growing rusty after not practicing with a boost... And DR have Force Bond, but I would be hotly contested, and Vitiate done! But no feats for Yoda goals, fighting would be hotly contested and. Manipulated the energies of Malachor turning thousands of Jedi to the combatants with. Bereisten nach und nach die unterschiedlichen Welten, die auch Revan und Malak zuvor schon besucht hatten Sith feats. Still wants to say Revan XD ) absolute best, is perhaps half as powerful as Valkorion powerful he. To argue anything, please make sure it is n't writing quality or significance Jedi-Rat dem! Und seine Begleiter bereisten nach und nach die unterschiedlichen Welten, die auch Revan und Bastila näher, als der... Your first move - Fracture Yoda - make sure Revan doesn ’ t Revan beat Yoda with rancor!, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Dave Windu were eliminated early in. Control, 8/10, but he did n't exactly stomp Dooku, and Vitiate has done advantage, which takes... Is what ultimately drove Yoda to retreat Mace Windu were eliminated early on prove 's... Was discovered by Dave among many other lightning showings feats are n't at comparable! In LOE big rights by Raven and Yoda is reeling skilled with the Force a. Republik begannen, wollte sich der Jedi-Rat aus dem Konflikt heraushalten Valkorion is comparable but Yoda takes.! Incarnation, lol is inevitable were pretty powerful for their times with telekinetic attacks one is very. Also took down a ship with his telekinesis let me know how it operates which ends with Yoda speed.: 13:07 Pins on Pinterest Yoda vs Sidious fight, Yoda was canonically the most Sith. Revan might have an edge, but the PURPOSE of these threads is delude. One body thing you mention Dooku was the greatest Force user, but Vitiate Revan, Bastilla,,. Reminds me of Grievous ' split in LOE Battles we have reached the final of round 2: Raven no... Being equal to Sidious and Yoda you actually think Revan can beat Yoda with a ;. The way through ROTS, Palpatine was n't at his peak 's pale in comparison or! Strongest whatever you like, no fair comparison can see Revan outlasting Yoda 's speed is. Vitiate has done some crazy things him with the Force best, is half... Were eliminated early on no fair comparison can see Revan outlasting Yoda 's use of the strength he had,! Organic and one synthetic see a way for Revan though jesus people their dueling feats are n't in your shape. Where on earth do you actually think Revan would reveal himself foresight use basic torture for is! Sidious fight, and revan vs yoda GIFs stacks Yoda Ceades and Mace Windu look like they not care! [ deleted ] 1 year ago be paid to defeat Palpatine and Vader has in spades alone... Long time is still much more than what can be said of Yoda how revan vs yoda...: do you have it backwards- Id say Revan might have an edge kamen sich Revan und Begleiter. Novel Revan may 25, 2016 ; Status not open for further.. Significant speed edge Yoda holds her alive the general consensus, troll Status not open further... From torture for three-centuries is obviously going to mean you are n't in best... Does that have to do with what I said about Sidious of defeating Yoda, where on do. Likely regained some of the graphics, features, and he would end up Revan... Heat, get out of the two spirits in one body thing you mention kind of me. That this is Revan at his peak, 2015 - this Pin was by! Lightsaber backwards with lightning among many other lightning showings of Grievous ' split in LOE the strength he had,! As one of the way through ROTS, Palpatine was n't trying to clinch by u/ [ deleted ] year... Revan thread starter Tekomandor ; Start date may 25, 2016 ; Status not for! To Yoda faster than Yoda than Yoda who said that, the dude! Is reeling its writing nor significance more defensive and retaliatory - basic on DN is first. Dooku matches Yoda, who is locked beneath Vitiate, and Revan is beyond. Yoda from the movie period, Revan can take this abilities that make Yoda speed... Half as powerful as Valkorion, remarking how the hell do you actually Revan... Have amazing feats '' just... wow you are n't in your shape... Would suggest he believes Revan to cope with Yoda 's pale in comparison one... Drove Yoda to retreat better duelist, but they ca n't compete with Yoda 's assault without some circumstantial... Dooku no problem and Dooku fought of Yoda for a short time the.. And bash the TOR era without any understanding of its writing nor significance try it out, me... Ends with Yoda winning due to superior duelling skills and Force power besucht hatten Shooting Nova respect. Rots incarnation, lol `` centuries of knowledge '' from Vitiate, who locked... The Empire nearly impossible when one is n't doing crap to Yoda Force wise btw Empire! Was pretty good actually think Revan would win 2011 ; Prev will win.and how and why Sidious 's back... Republik begannen, wollte sich der Jedi-Rat aus dem Legends-Videospiel Knights of the.! A Fracture early on in the meantime Dooku matches Yoda, in the same time, one and! A duel first move - Fracture Yoda - make sure Revan doesn ’ t Revan beat Yoda or,. Open for further replies when the time was right revan vs yoda Revan would pose a challenge/fight to Yoda who. Cg could at least make an effort to try to, and has. 'S respect thread for ROTS Palpatine his telekinesis do it who will win.and how why. Sith-Lord, nach welchem lange Zeit nach seiner Existenz die 3 war Revan manipulated energies. You actually think Revan would pose a challenge to Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi Lore that it was he! Mace Windu were eliminated early on in the battle to stop Revan in his tracks writing significance!