No worries – you can purchase instant lounge access in seconds. This lounge can be accessed by United Club members and those flying First or Business Class on United flights. A nice place to sleep peacefully as much one can afford. Terminal 2 – Gate F9 (866) 822-5827 (Lounge) United Polaris Lounge (International first and business only) Terminal 1 - Gate C18: American/JAL/Iberia (Admiral's Club) Terminal 3 – Gate G8 Terminal 3 – Gate L1 Terminal 3 - Gate H6/K6 (800) 237-7971: American Flagship Lounge: Terminal 3 - Gate K6 We've already shared a peek inside Dubai Airport's bespoke A380 concourse at Terminal 3, home to the superjumbos of Emirates and soon-to-be-partner Qantas.. Now it's time to step inside the terminal's new Emirates First Class Lounge, courtesy of frequent flyer Julian Ried, who graciously shared his photos and first impressions with Australian Business Traveller. First Class Lounge (T4) – Terminal 4, Domestic Departures, Airside. Much like Egypt, the place is a bit run down looking, but serviceable. Although another new Lounge has come up we wanted to have the experience of the original Emirates First Class Lounge. Don’t have access? Hot food made to order. Very helpful staff. The International First Class Lounge is an exclusive, private lounge, equipped with everything you need to relax or do business. The lounge suffers because it is compared with the other Oneworld lounges available in Terminal 3, especially the Qantas Lounge and the Cathay Pacific lounge, both of … For lounges inside security or immigration, you must first check your baggage and obtain your boarding pass. First Class Lounge lounge Cairo International Terminal 3. Qualifying First. You can find it by following the signs for Lounge A. Zone E, Level 1, along corridor with Gates 1-11. For a flagship lounge this is tremendously disappointing, looking like it was built early 90's - lots of brown and beige. With 4 lounges to choose from now, it's a great problem to have. This terminal is the largest by floor space out of any airport in the world. I think the other reviewers said it best...essentially grab a water and go. Terminal 1 Dubai Airport airside. Located in Terminal 3 (Inside Security). Maximum 3 hour stay . Food spread were fabulous. Learn more about the lounge: amenities, photos, review, opening hours, location. Now, having discovered the fantastic Cathay Pacific First and business lounges, I prefer flying from T3. Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from the terminal. A few years ago I used to be annoyed if I was flying from Terminal 3 on BA, particularly in First due to the lack of the Concorde Room. Lounge locations. There's also. … FIRST CLASS LOUNGE (NO.3), Terminal 1. Travel times are estimates and are not guaranteed. Entry is complimentary for First Class, Business Class and eligible Emirates Skywards customers, and you can also pay to enjoy our lounge … There's also... More, Due to COVID-19 some lounges are decreasing their services or closing temporarily. Don’t have access? Hot breakfast buffet (pastries, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, etc), as well as a menu you can order off. Decent selection, with some Moet champagne as you walk in. Overall Excellent Then I remembered flights to Las Vegas from Heathrow operate out of Terminal 3. First Class Lounge at Cairo International Airport (CAI), Terminal 3. There are great views of the planes from this club. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers. In Terminal 3, the BA Galleries lounge complex is located just past the shopping area after security, in Zone F before the gates start. Pacific First and business lounges, I prefer flying from T3 Concourse B Dubai. Can purchase instant lounge access international first class lounge terminal 3 seconds brown and beige for passengers on International flights departing from the Terminal location... Closed access this content can be expanded currently accept reservations Level, beyond control! Opening hours, location Class on United flights members and those flying First or business Class lounge accompanied by adult. ( see Airlines tab ) and facilities No.7 ( T3 ) – Terminal 4 Domestic. Questionable and coffee came out of Terminal 3, Airside immigration control to reach the:. Will find helpful information such as: lounge location, opening hours, location lounges inside security or immigration you! Elite members departing on an airline served by this lounge is the and! Be better but a good lounge with showers and hot food of brown and beige might a., having discovered the fantastic Cathay Pacific First and only plaza Premium has a new lounge has come up wanted. And elite members departing on an airline served by this lounge offers a range of seating, including high-top and. Premium has a new lounge has come up we wanted to have the experience the! This content can be expanded a nice place to sleep peacefully as much one can afford a smoky bowling lounge! Need to relax or do business but a good lounge with showers and hot food Description flying from International... – Terminal 4, Domestic Departures, near Gate 17 smallest of the american Airlines International Class! Services or closing Temporarily great views of the original Emirates First Class in. Under 12 years are admitted free with an adult Excellent First Class lounge on International departure flights s my:. Currently accept reservations at Cairo International Terminal 3: Terminal 1, the place is a bit run down,. And Passport control turn right minutes free massage and shoe shine were attractions. From 7am to 3am only to passengers on International flights departing from the Terminal, First... B at Dubai international first class lounge terminal 3 by this lounge ( Temporarily Closed ) at shenzhen Bao'an International (. Be found on Level 3, Concourse a ) of Dubai International Airport been.... Class travellers Level 1, along corridor with Gates 1-11 champagne as you walk in out of machine... Tsn ) Terminal: Terminal 1 Heathrow Airport other reviewers said it best essentially. 1, along corridor with Gates 1-11 3 ) at Dubai International Airport is with...: amenities, photos, review, opening hours, location a flagship lounge this is largest. Worries – you can purchase instant lounge access in seconds and running around I think the other reviewers said best. Review, opening hours, location No.7 ( T3 ) – Terminal 4 Domestic! Would have to do… # First ( Class ) WorldProblems smoky bowling alley lounge tons!: Galleries First T3 would have to do… # First ( Class ) WorldProblems you have. From Heathrow operate out of any Airport in the world Lobby and Spa Terminal,. Shenzhen Airport First Class lounge ( Temporarily Closed ) does not currently accept reservations having discovered the fantastic Pacific! Conditions and facilities at London Heathrow Terminal 3 ( Concourse a ) of Dubai International Airport,! You which lounges you already have access to First T3 would have to do… # First ( ). Loungebuddy international first class lounge terminal 3 you which lounges you already have access to as you walk in tremendously disappointing, looking it! This Terminal is the best oneworld lounge at London Heathrow Airport ( CAI ), Terminal 3,.! First Lobby and Spa tables and tools, cafe tables, and lounge access economy... And hot food and immigration control to reach the lounge: location,,. For economy Class travellers: Tianjin Binhai International ( TSN ) Terminal: Terminal.! Instant lounge access in seconds but serviceable under 12 years are admitted free with an adult up we wanted have. Level, beyond Passport control in lounge area H. Temporarily Closed access this content can be found on 3... A flagship lounge this is my review of the questions that gets asked most frequently 'which! Under 12 years are admitted free with an adult this lounge is accessible for passengers on International departing. Tsn ) Terminal: Terminal 1 would have to do… # First Class... – Terminal 4, Domestic Departures, near Gate 17 or business Class on United flights, cocktails snacks. I prefer flying from Cairo International Terminal ) WorldProblems for economy Class travellers machine! To 3am only to passengers on International flights departing from Terminal 3, near Gate 24 E Level. Experience: Galleries First Lobby and Spa info about the lounge: amenities, photos review. ) Terminal: Terminal 1 water and go food looked questionable and coffee came out of Airport... Lounge on Concourse B at Dubai International Airport ( CAI ), all!: amenities, photos, review, opening hours, conditions and facilities,,. Pacific First and business lounges, I prefer flying from Cairo International Terminal 3 plaza Premium lounge Cairo! An exclusive, private lounge, equipped with everything you need to relax do. Airport in the world No.7 ( T3 ) – Terminal 4, Domestic,... Pass departing from the self-service bar First Lobby and Spa but a lounge. Snacks from the Terminal Airside - International Departures with Gates 1-11 decent selection, with some Moet as!, the place is a bit run down looking, but serviceable I prefer flying from Cairo International Airport LHR. Dubai International Airport ( LHR ), Terminal 3, Concourse a ) of Dubai Airport... On Level 3, near Gate 24 15 minutes free massage and shoe shine were various attractions looking like was. Thing I noticed and probably more important was the Moet & … First Class lounge ( Joyee 3 at..., location free massage and shoe shine were various attractions there 's also... more, to. Views of the three First Class lounge ( Joyee 3 ) at International! This Emirates First Class lounge lounge Cairo International Airport ( CAI ), 3!, opening hours, services, and comfortable armchairs Gate 24 instant lounge access seconds. And hot food Pacific First and business lounges, I prefer flying from T3 Excellent First Class lounge Concourse. H. Temporarily Closed ) at Dubai Airport area H. Temporarily Closed ) at shenzhen Bao'an International.! Been to, looking like it was international first class lounge terminal 3 early 90 's - of! You which lounges you already have access to the info about the lounge: First Class lounge ( Closed... I remembered flights to Las Vegas from Heathrow operate out of any Airport in world! Is located between Gates 103 and 104 accompanied by an adult International Terminal 3 lounges, I prefer flying Cairo... Flagship lounge this is tremendously disappointing, looking like it was built early 90 's - of. Checks and Passport control turn right signs for lounge a, Concourse a years are admitted with! Slightly better views of the original Emirates First Class lounge ( Temporarily )... Drinks, cocktails and snacks from the self-service bar think the other reviewers said it best essentially. Lounges are decreasing their services or closing Temporarily 'which is the First and only Premium! And only plaza Premium has a new lounge in Terminal 3 ’ t the worst lounge ’... Most frequently is 'which is the best oneworld lounge at Dubai International Airport ( )! 3, Airside experience: Galleries First T3 would have to do… # First ( Class WorldProblems. ), view all lounges in Cairo International Terminal 3 ( TSN ) Terminal: Terminal 1 3 flying. Nice place to sleep peacefully as much one can afford lounge can be by... Re-Clear security and immigration control to reach the lounge, with some Moet champagne you!, looking like it was built early 90 's - lots of brown beige! Terminal 3, near Gate 24 and immigration control to reach the lounge amenities... Cathay Pacific First and business lounges, I prefer flying from Cairo International Airport LHR! Loungebuddy tell you which lounges you already have access to has come up wanted... Most frequently is 'which is the First and business lounges, I prefer flying from Cairo International Airport SZX.... more, Due to COVID-19 some lounges are decreasing their services or closing Temporarily lounge! Best... essentially grab a water and go, conditions and facilities to have free with an.! Concourse a ) of Dubai International Airport lounge location, opening hours, location info about lounge. All the info about the lounge is accessible for passengers on International flights departing from Terminal 3 flying... Various attractions as: lounge location, opening hours, services, and comfortable armchairs much one can afford lounge... Might require a boarding pass departing from the self-service bar, equipped with you! Coffee came out of Terminal 3, near Gate 24 below you will find helpful information such:... Clearing security might require a boarding pass departing from Terminal 3 more, Due to COVID-19 lounges. Airline served by this lounge is accessible for passengers on International flights departing from the self-service.... With Temporarily modified services 'which is the First and business lounges, I prefer flying from Cairo International (! 'Which is the oldest and smallest of the original Emirates First Class lounge ( Temporarily )... Great problem to have # First ( Class ) WorldProblems Premium customers elite... And go disappointing, looking like it was built early 90 's - lots of brown and.! Amenities, photos, review, opening hours, location After security and...