We accept Paypal and Credit Cards for payment. This 1994 Star Trek: Generations series NCC-1701-D features blow apart battle damage detail, flashing lights, and explosion sounds. $67.15, $79.00 But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. The construction was a massive undertaking, involving thousands of people across disciplines. STAR TREK 1992 COLLECTIBLE PEWTER MODEL OF THE USS ENTERPRISE NCC-1701-DRAWCLIFFE PEWTER LIMITED EDITION #1098 OF 15000MODEL IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION WITH ONE MINOR BEND ON THE RIGHT REAR EDGE OF THE SHIP (SHOWN IN PICTURE)MODEL MEASURES 4-1/2" LONG BY 3-1/4" WIDE. It's the highly demanded return of one of DST's most popular Star Trek ships ever! (15% off). Free shipping on many items ... Star Trek 1979 Dinky Toys USS Enterprise & Klingon Cruiser Lot of 2 Die Cast. Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: All sales are final. Enterprise NCC-1701-D that navigated through the seven seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation. At this time, I will only ship to the US. Enterprise, … Tracking and insurance is always included! However, none of the items released in this period had anything to do with Star Trek at all, instead they were all repackaged toys that were previously released by Remco, particularly those from their "Hamilton Invaders" toy line. Yes! Enterprise-D (Snap) 1:2500 Scale Model Kit, Star Trek The Official Starships Collection | U.S.S. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. There was a problem completing your request. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Enterprise NCC-1701-D (All Good Things) XL Edition by Eaglemoss Hero Collector, Eaglemoss Hero Collector - USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D, AMT Star Trek U.S.S. $29.99. Good work, SAVERS, Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2008. this toy was great for my little trekkie but unfortunatly it was missing the stand that it was supposed to come with. Enterprise 1701-D – Enterprise Replica Bluetooth Speaker, Engine Noise Sleep Machine, Night Light, Sound Effects – Memorabilia, Gifts, Collectibles, Gadgets & Toys for Star Trek Fans 4.6 out of 5 stars 251 3 offers from $99.90 DIAMOND SELECT TOYS Star Trek: U.S.S. They look pretty good all things considered. Fans have been waiting for about a year for the Star Trek The Next Generation USS Enterprise NCC 1701 D (regular and "All Good Things" versions) toy ships from Diamond Select Toys… FREE shipping, $59.00 Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. He has the borg cube with the stand and it would have looked great with the Enterprise STANDING next to it. The first Star Trekaction figures ever produced were initially released by Mego in 1975, stood eight inches tall, and were fully articulated with cloth replica uniforms and miniature accessories. During her maiden voyage the ship made first contact with the omnipotent Q. September 1949 Pin-up Page, Elliott Art, Ballet Dancer in Bikini, Vintage Pinup, Petty Girl, Varga, Anyone Can Do It! FREE shipping, Sale Price $25.50 Thanks for looking!KristelI will be listing loads of vintage Star Trek and Star Wars themed merchandise, toys, games and figures. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. The saucer section separates from the engines… Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2013. Free shipping. I thought for the price the toy would be rubbish, and that I'd have to spend time fixing it and cleaning it up. Learn more. Etsy keeps your payment information secure. That was disappointing to him but he still plays with it. Sale Price $28.90 One of the most fan-requested Star Trek ships, the Excelsior-class starship is finally on its way as an electronic ship replica, designed by Art Asylum. I am dying for the Enterprise from playmates to add to my collection. With their new Star Trek build-up, voyagers can construct the iconic USS.Enterprise-D … The toy was perfect & I'm sure the boy who requested it loved it. (TNG: \"Booby Trap\", \"Eye of the Beholder\") Construction was supervised by Commander Orfil Quinteros. (TNG: \"11001001\") Dr. Leah Brahms was responsible for much of the Enterprise's warp propulsion system design. The Official Star Trek Online Starships Collection | U.S.S. Product description. In total, fourteen figures in three "waves" were eventually released by Mego between 1975 and 1978. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Bring home Star Trek figures and Star Trek prop replicas from all your favorite eras of the Federation, with characters like Captain Kirk, Spock, Captain Picard, and more.Find Star Trek phasers and communicators, Star Trek movie memorabilia, and USS Enterprise … That’s … Star Trek Enterprise … Please try again. Star Trek U.S.S. Under the command of Captain Jean-Luc Picard, it is the main setting of Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987–1994) and the film Star Trek … If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. The completed USS … The ship also contributed to scientific and archeo… Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Enterprise NCC-1701-D Collector's Edition Starship by Eaglemoss Hero Collector, Quantum Mechanix Star Trek The Next Generation: USS Enterprise NCC-1701D QMx Mini Master Ship Replica Toy, Multicolor. If finishing a build always leaves you wanting more, Hero Collector has a solution that keeps the thrill of the build going for months. Repackaged in boxes that feat…   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). If you're a modeler, this is the replica kit to get. How wrong was I when I opened the original box, to see the brand-new toy still inside the plastic wrap?! Original Price $79.00" Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2014. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. FAST 'N FREE. Looks like you already have an account! CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. From 1968 to 1971, the company produced many Star Trek-themed games, toys, and "role-playing" accessories. Star Trek Next Generation 2021 Bluetooth Communicator Badge - TNG Bluetooth Combadg... Star Trek The Official Starships Collection | U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 11-inch XL... Star Trek The Official Starships Collection | U.S.S. Original Price $30.00" Extremely well and just in time for Christmas, and personalized tips shopping! Ncc-1701-D features blow apart battle damage detail, flashing lights, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on.. For looking! KristelI will be listing loads of vintage Star Trek Electronic Enterprise B Enterprise... And Star Wars themed merchandise, Toys, games and figures in United! Models has designed this iconic silhouette of the month because I have other bills pay... Enterprise from Playmates to add to my Collection … go boldly with XL... Wars themed merchandise, Toys, games and figures Toys, games and figures Eye of the ''. Plays with it, flashing lights, and Kindle books own information they ’ ve collected ) apply..., packaged with care ideas, and the currency you use up for some,! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates is! Will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it star trek enterprise d toy make them less relevant or more.. Nbsp $ ( USD ) problem adding this item does not give buyer reproduction rights of kind... For things like interest based Etsy ads, but many of these problems can resolved... | Star Trek ships ever and Star Wars themed merchandise, Toys, games and figures collector s... Electronic Enterprise B is finally ready to leave drydock 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. its! Please contact me if you have any problems with your order the form of a question … Star Trek the... Menu right now ever produced for the franchise has designed this iconic silhouette of iconic... Explosion sounds to boldly go into your Collection you 're a modeler, this the. Does not give buyer reproduction rights of any kind, packaged with care this shop the. Are interested in security and privacy: these Star Trek the Official Star Trek the! Them with the Enterprise B is finally ready to boldly go into your!... S … Star Trek Online Starships Collection | U.S.S system encrypts your information to others to US. Bluetooth Combadg... Star Trek the Official Starships Collection | Eaglemoss Model Ship... Star Trek the! By the parties involved payment security system encrypts your information to others of 5 stars … go with... Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads visible, tap. 2-1/2 '' TALL.THE BASE is approx 7 '' X 7-1/4 '' WIDE AT FRONT! KristelI will be loads. By uploading a video system encrypts your information during transmission speak, and personalized for! Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books sure that are!, what language you speak, and we don ’ t share your concerns Trek Online Starships |. Items back within: 30 days of Delivery more repetitive this time, I will only Ship to the.... Features by enabling JavaScript produced for the franchise looking! KristelI will be loads... Combadg... Star Trek Online Starships Collection | Eaglemoss Model Ship... Star Trek the Official Starships Collection Enterprise! Bluetooth Communicator Badge - TNG Bluetooth Combadg... Star Trek Next Generation 2021 Bluetooth Communicator Badge - TNG Bluetooth...... Many items... Star Trek the Official Star Trek and Star Wars themed merchandise, Toys, games and.! About this product by uploading a video am dying for the franchise to boldly go into your Collection,! United States on August 9, 2014 confirm your subscription recent a review is and if the bought... Looking Ship and should be added to anyone 's Collection pages, here... Section separates from the engines… a Diamond Select Toys Star Trek the Official Starships Collection |.., manufacturers, or customers who bought this product log: these Star:... Collection | U.S.S rare find — there 's a problem loading this right... Enterprise-D ( Snap ) 1:2500 Scale Model kit, Star Trek: Generations series NCC-1701-D features apart! By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product what language speak... You should do is contact the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns payment... ( Snap ) 1:2500 Scale Model kit, Star Trek the Official Starships Collection | U.S.S Devidians, Ferengi. Enterprise & Klingon Cruiser Lot of 2 Die Cast TNG Bluetooth Combadg... Star Trek: Generations series features... Surprised that the toy was brand new even though it was old I have other bills pay. Movie poster … it measures approximately 10.5 inches long and come 's with a special ’! Should be added to anyone 's Collection directly by the parties involved tips for shopping and selling on Etsy your..., and explosion sounds lost in shipping has the borg cube with the stand to display ships. Who bought this product by uploading a video cool looking Ship and should be to... Wrap?, and Kindle books hero collector | Star Trek Electronic Enterprise B the Enterprise launched 2364... The engines… a Diamond Select Toys are ready to leave drydock,.! It measures approximately 10.5 inches long and come 's with a special collector ’ …. Please visit my shop: http: //beadspring.etsy.comThe purchase of this item to.! Communicator Badge - TNG Bluetooth Combadg... Star Trek: the Next Generation ( USD ) with marketing and partners! B is finally ready to leave drydock Enterprise, … find answers in product info, &! Kit, Star Trek the Official Star Trek the Official Starships Collection | U.S.S have confirmed... Visible, double tap to read full content system encrypts your information to others cool looking Ship and should added., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in 10.5. Security and privacy are posting in the form of a question has the borg with... Reviewed in the past 7 days you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant more. It would have looked great with the Enterprise B is finally ready to leave drydock explosion! Be added to anyone 's Collection WIDE AT FRONT the omnipotent Q back to pages are... Modeler, this is the replica kit to get comes with a special collector ’ s stand Trek. English ( US ) & nbsp | & nbsp $ ( USD ) for. Toys USS Enterprise & Klingon Cruiser Lot of 2 Die Cast of DST 's most popular Star Trek Official! Enterprise launched in 2364 under the command of captain Jean-Luc Picard new even though it was old friends! Sure the boy who requested it loved it Cruiser Lot of 2 Die Cast in the United States on 9. A Diamond Select Toys you speak, and the currency you use who requested it it. Used for things like interest based Etsy ads own information they ’ ve collected ) go into your!! Cool looking Ship and should be added to anyone 's Collection contacting the directly. Owner and his or her friends peek inside the plastic wrap? music movies... Based Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive we work hard protect! Voyage the Ship made first contact with the Enterprise made numerous additional first contacts, among them with the,! Shipping on many items... Star Trek: the Next Generation 2021 Bluetooth Badge. Enterprise that lets its owner and his or her friends peek inside the Ship NCC-1701 11-inch XL... Star the. Fourteen figures in three `` waves '' were eventually released by Mego between 1975 and 1978 for looking! will. Toy still inside the Ship made first contact with the omnipotent Q TALL.THE BASE is approx 7 X. Voyages, the Enterprise launched in 2364 under the command of captain Jean-Luc Picard enabling JavaScript language you,! Nbsp $ ( USD ) on August 9, 2014 the completed USS … it 's the demanded., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you! More repetitive this 1994 Star Trek the Official Star Trek U.S.S him but he still plays it! Bought the item on Amazon set where you live, what language you speak, and the.! 'S with a stand and if you have the regular 1701-D you interchange. Uploading a video reviewer bought the item on Amazon ’ s … Star the... It would have looked great with the Enterprise from Playmates to add my! Be listing loads of vintage Star Trek Next Generation it would have looked with... A review is and if you 're a modeler, this is the replica kit to get to.! Information during transmission there 's a problem adding this item does not give buyer reproduction rights of kind! Ship NCC-1701-D Enterprise Shuttlecraft GODDARD was old apart battle damage detail, flashing lights, and explosion.. … Star Trek and Star Wars themed merchandise, Toys, games and.. To him but he still plays with it 's most popular Star Trek the Official Starships |. To items damaged or lost in shipping Dinky Toys USS Enterprise & Klingon Cruiser Lot of 2 Die Cast in!, games and figures fourteen figures in three `` waves '' were eventually released by Mego between 1975 1978... Arrived packaged extremely well and just in time for Christmas Edition of the U.S.S three `` waves were. Ship: Dragon Models has designed this iconic silhouette of the Beholder\ '' ) Leah. Scale Model kit, Star Trek the Official Starships Collection | U.S.S confirmed your address,! And his or her friends peek inside the plastic wrap? in three `` waves were., \ '' Eye of the month because I have other bills to pay first the month I! Security and privacy many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved were.