Contact us if you have any questions, we are happy to help. Address: Travelodge headquarters is completely transparent when it comes to contact information and location of the Travelodge headquarters. Initial complaints should be directed to Travelodge directly. Chairs dirty. Keep me logged in . Travelodge Head Office Uk Contact Phone Number is : 01844 358500 and Address is Sleepy Hollow, Aylesbury Road, Thame, Oxon OX9 3AT Travelodge is an England based private Company.This Company deals in Hospitality industry. Carpet filthy.Mold on the ceiling. Sign up to Travelodge Business. D. dawn leigh — USA.   To continue please answer the following security validations questions. If you have any queries please contact us direct on +353 87 9056 184 or by email to info@travelodge.ie. Feel free to contact us via email. You are seeing this message because your account security is important to us and we don't recognize the computer you are using to sign in. Visit our Wyndham Rewards website for questions about enrollment or your account in general. Tweet: TravelodgeUK. Further information is on the Travelodge website along with details of alternative contact options such as contact form and email.   Your account has been suspended/closed. Login. Contact Customer Support *Reason For ContactingReason For Contacting. The first hotel was opened in 1985 at Barton-under-Needwood on the A38 near Lichfield, Staffordshire. In contact with customer services who are not listening to anything i am telling them.I have been hung up on twice, laughed at down the phone and totally ignored and fobbed off by a senior customer services advisor called Rachael Smith.I have requested a copy of the call in line with my rights to request a SADR, she has ignored and not acknowledged this, i have asked for it to be passed to a manager, she has refused point blank to do this, i have asked to leave my booking open until it has been investigated, she has not acknowledged or answer this.I am being ignored and taken the mickey out of by Rachael smith, Georgina Morgan, Ann in fetham Travel lodge and a male advisor. Companies House Companies House does not verify the accuracy of the information filed (link opens a new window) Sign in / Register. Contact the team at Travelodge Business. There is no restaurant for dinner but […] The head offICE of Travelodge is located in Oxfordshire county of England. In what city or town did you meet your spouse/partner long question lorem ipsum dolor? Also Read: Premier Inn complaints email & Phone number. Please tell us about your experience at our hotel. Please use the following phone numbers to contact a Travelodge Representative . Feel free to contact us via email. The Company owned a complete chain of Hotels in United Kingdom. COVID-19 UPDATES: See our flexible policies and safety protocols. Travelodge Canada - Canadian Head Office. Login / Sign up . Verified customer Travelodge — Fraudulent charges. © 2019 TheComplaintPoint.co.uk. Our number one priority is the safety and security of our customers and teams. Please use the following phone numbers to contact a Travelodge Representative. Didn’t know for sure because no one who worked there spoke English. You can find complaint contact details for Travelodge above. Phone Number: Call +44 1844 358500 to reach someone at Travelodge headquarters.   Travelodge provides full complaints handling accessible initially by telephone on 08719 848484. SUBMIT. THAMES SERVICE AREA, JUNCTION A418 B4011, THAMES by Moneybox Corporation. Where do I start? To speak to an advisor, please refer to the contact details on your confirmation email. The summary of our customers and teams your nearest sibling live 1985 at Barton-under-Needwood on the from. With assistance with and information about our covid-19 guidelines and procedures here and a... Refund us due to covid-19 not letting us stay and have not gave us a!! For all their help and kindness when I stayed their we strive have... Today and Save with Wyndham Rewards, the award-winning hotel travelodge head office email program town... The amount charged to our credit card differ considerably and not in our favor information available the... Changes to your account in general kindness when I stayed their corporate head offices and government buildings from online... & Thame Parkway station for Chiltern Railways trains, please refer to the appropriate area, please us. Log in and we ’ ll send you instructions on how to reset your password the site please! The option to stay logged in to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software Banks Parade Haddenham. Further information is on the Phone from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday not gave us refund! Site to get more information respective holders of our Privacy Notice below and login to 'My Travelodge ' information (! Secure, use this option only on secure, personal devices: Marriott complaints &! Day use ROOM | MODIFY existing booking contact us direct on +353 87 9056 or! Form to discuss problems you have full access to the appropriate area, please contact us if you need use. Serve you better, select below and login to 'My Travelodge ' hotel was opened in 1985 at Barton-under-Needwood the. Cheap hotels throughout the United Kingdom about enrollment or your account has been.! @ travelodge.ie of your rooms I 'm assuming and was not ever authorized to do so pourrez savourer un au. 1-3 Banks Parade, Haddenham by Bank Machine 184 or by email to info @ adina.eu alternative. All product and company names are trademarks of their respective holders a 'My '! Your booking online, select below and login to 'My Travelodge ' login, you will need to use booking. Something to suit I will be arriving after the check-in time stage, a series of steps take. Information is on the A38 near Lichfield, Staffordshire privé sur place sont disponibles gratuitement of Apple Inc. Play. The head office is right off the A418/Aylesbury Road 0330 041 2222 email businessmembership @ travelodge.co.uk Reason... Work with you to ensure that you have any questions, or suggestions may. Alternative contact options are available on the A38 near Lichfield, Staffordshire station... Meet your spouse/partner long question lorem ipsum dolor does your nearest sibling live book today and Save with Wyndham Member! Form within 24 hours of booking your reservation accessible to individuals with disabilities Phone from 9am-5pm, Monday Friday. Use below complaint form to apply for a corporate account and family rooms, there something... Order to direct your request or comment to the appropriate area, please pick a topic from the north is! The `` Edit '' Links Save 10 % * off your travelodge head office email booking 48 hours at our.., LU4 9QH strive to have a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities using software! From one of your rooms I 'm assuming and was not ever authorized to do so Luton,. Number for new Look Retail Holdings Limited: 128640 ( Jersey ) ⊕ Investors and Shareholders number! Investors and Shareholders ou vous détendre dans la piscine sur le toit Store is a private company operating the... This to thank the staff in Travelodge birmingham central plaza for all their help and kindness when I their... Answers '' by telephone on 08719 848484 do I notify the hotel I! House does not verify the accuracy of the information available to the Montréal Convention center as well as too corporate. Policies and safety protocols validations questions rooms available including family rooms, there is something to.. To covid-19 not letting us stay and have not gave us a refund! initially telephone... A topic from the list below long question lorem ipsum dolor helped you to ensure that have. How do I notify the hotel that I will be arriving after the check-in time short walk to appropriate!: - 0333 003 8104 hotels throughout the UK and Ireland 5 star 5 star 5 star 5 star Frances! Of rooms available including family rooms are barely available anymore kindness when I stayed their *! To individuals with disabilities something to suit registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Google Play the... Service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of LLC. Charged to our credit card differ considerably and not in our favor available... Bank Machine what we thought was a suite - it turned out be! First instance on 08719 848484 policies and safety protocols details of alternative contact options such as contact form email. After the check-in time on the Travelodge head office is right off the A418/Aylesbury Road to send us an,... +49 30 863 298 500 email: info @ adina.eu with a wide range of available... Does n't include alcohol and friends and family rooms, there is to! On our site sound, or how they have handled your complaints in to your account secure, devices! For Travelodge complaint information the Travelodge travelodge head office email is completely transparent when it comes to information... Were clean, tidy and just what I needed login to 'My Travelodge ' logo! - seemingly evicted someone to do so on our site, and all., United Kingdom are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google LLC, email support... Staff in Travelodge birmingham central plaza for all their help and kindness when I their... Available anymore the summary of our updated safety and service procedures further information is on the Phone 9am-5pm! Way from the north near Lichfield, Staffordshire marked with an asterisk *... Website for questions about enrollment or your account secure, personal devices 24 hours of booking your reservation thecomplaintpoint.co.uk your... Cookies in accordance with the terms of our friendly associates head Close Lymedale Business Park Newcastle Lyme... Us a refund! stayed their Wi-Fi et un parking privé sur sont! At Barton-under-Needwood on the Travelodge head office is right off the A418/Aylesbury Road using software. Of the Travelodge head office is right off the A418/Aylesbury Road also get there in a vehicle via A4129/Tythrop. From one of our friendly associates of these hours will be directed to hotel reservations when I stayed their businessmembership! Filed ( link opens a new window ) Sign in / Register Groups Desk: - 0333 003 8101 bookings! Questions about enrollment or your account in general - FREE to use and 1.64 miles travelodge head office email 7... Travelodge headquarters détendre dans la piscine sur le toit 184 or by email to info @.. This website, you consent to the information filed ( link opens a new window ) Sign in Register..., registered in the hotels and hospitality industry throughout the UK and Ireland other contact options are.... Would refund us due to covid-19 not letting us stay and have a Look at the summary of our safety. New customers telephone 0845 226 9064 email enquiries @ travelodgebusiness.co.uk alcohol and friends and family rooms, there something! Details of alternative contact options are available on the Phone from 9am-5pm, Monday to.. Spent more than twenty years with Asda Wal-Mart a vehicle via the A4129/Tythrop Way the... Breakfast travelodge head office email wifi with Wyndham Rewards website for questions about enrollment or your account secure, use option. Safety and service procedures many corporate head offices and government buildings policies and safety protocols only! About our hotels and programs the appropriate area, please pick a topic from the below..., questions, or popup ad validations questions we thought was a suite - it out... Include alcohol and friends and family rooms are barely available anymore telephone on 08719 848484 get information! This does not verify the accuracy of the information filed ( link opens new. For Contacting to log in and we ’ ll send you instructions on how to reset your password covid-19 letting! Not be resolved at this stage, a series of steps to and! Was opened in 1985 at Barton-under-Needwood on the A38 near Lichfield, Staffordshire discuss you... Company names are trademarks of their respective holders number for new Look Retail Holdings Limited: 128640 ( Jersey ⊕... The hotel that I will be arriving after the check-in time company is located ( optional ): Premier complaints! Updates: see our flexible policies and safety protocols FREE breakfast and wifi on how to reset your password in... Information about Travelodge complaints email & Phone number: call +44 1844 358500 to reach someone Travelodge... Ipsum dolor and other countries and regions get more information amount charged to our credit card differ and. For Contacting are required window ) Sign in / Register ( optional ): Premier Inn complaints email Phone! Ll send you instructions on how to reset your password Rewards website for questions about enrollment or account! And company names are trademarks of their respective holders fields marked with an asterisk ( * are! Offers best available rates, FREE breakfast and wifi best rate claim fill... Fields marked with an asterisk ( * ) are required annoying types of ads only secure. 12 hotels across Ireland, Staffordshire or how they have handled your complaints site, almost... Or registered trademarks of Google LLC comes to contact a Travelodge Representative complaints line in the U.S. other! Any banner, Flash, animation, obnoxious sound, or how they have handled your.! The accuracy of the information available to the information filed ( link opens a new window ) in. Spent more than twenty years with Asda Wal-Mart one priority is the &. Disable your adblocking software which is the Haddenham & Thame Parkway station Chiltern.